Flitetec and its associate company
Flitetrak is diversified in:
- Civil Aerospace for the manufacture and distribution of spare parts and sub-assemblies
- Military & Civil Helicopters for the manufacture and distribution of interiors parts and transparencies
- Business Jets for a diverse range of bespoke designed & manufactured products and distribution of parts.
- Rail & Transportation for the supply of moulded products and remote sensing systems.
- Extended Life Solutions – the supply and repair of electronic systems and mature life products.
Visit our associate company Flitetrak
- Product & tool design and CNC programming using SolidWorks and Catia V5 CAD/CAM systems
- 3D scanning and digitizing of OEM parts to accurately reverse engineer and produce first off prototypes
- 3D printing for rapid prototype development
- Vacuum form tools and CNC fixtures designed and manufactured in house, enabling complete control of the process and short lead times
- Largest stock and variety of polycarbonate sheet material in Europe, supporting unbeatable lead times of less than 2 weeks for any new product
- Vacuum forming up to 2.0m x 1.2m with 500mm depth of draw up to 10mm thickness
- 5-Axis CNC twin bed profiling and routing machines
- Final Assembly, bonding, electronic welding
- Fabrication of sheet metal components and assemblies
- CNC 5-axis milling and turning of components
- Repair and Overhaul of mechanical components including latches and hinges
- Sourcing difficult to locate parts
- Stocking, picking, kitting, packaging and distributing manufactured and sourced products